The right epoxy flooring system can address such requirements as:
- High performing and long-lasting floors.
- Floors that prevent ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) for the safety of workers when assembling electronic components.
- Floors that prevent the growth of molds, mildew and other microorganisms.
- Floors with aesthetic appeal.
- Floors that resist what they need to resist (hot tires, stains, abrasion, dust, and dirt) based on what your business needs.
Having the right epoxy flooring for your business will impact your profits more than you can ever think.
Epoxy Flooring for the Healthcare Industry
The Healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing industries in Palm Beach Gardens and in the entire U.S. The floors in hospitals, surgery centers and doctors’ offices need to meet safety, sanitation, durability, aesthetics and ease in cleaning requirements.
Epoxy flooring systems are a perfect fit for matching these requirements due to these reasons:
- The aesthetic appeal of epoxy floors can help patients alleviate their worries and fears creating a soothing environment for recovery.
- Epoxy floors are non-porous, seamless and anti-microbial thus they are able to protect healthcare facilities from mold and mildew growth as well as infection control.
- Epoxy floors have anti-slip properties reducing accidental slips and falls for the safety of the employees and patients.
- Floors in clinics and hospitals take a lot of daily beating. Epoxy floors are durable and can withstand heavy foot and equipment traffic. Epoxy floors are also resistant o abrasion.
More importantly, epoxy floors are easy to disinfect, clean and maintain. Epoxy floors can also withstand ho water wash downs which is a common thing in hospitals.
Epoxy Flooring for the Food and Beverage Industry
Food and beverage processing plants, restaurants, hotel, cafeterias and industrial kitchens need floors that are:
- Easy to clean
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Slip resistant
- Resistant to grease and oil
- Durable enough to withstand high levels of foot traffic without deteriorating
- Will not discolor
Epoxy flooring systems are approved by the FDA for their safety and easy to clean properties. Their aesthetic appeal is also perfect for the imaging of spaces that get into direct contact with customers (hotel lobbies, dining areas).
Epoxies brighten the floor by as much as 200% thus your business will stand to save on energy costs. Epoxy floors make for a good investment for food and beverage floorings also because they are durable and long-lasting.
Epoxy Flooring for your Warehouse
A warehouse requires floors that have industrial grade strength that can withstand impacts as well as high foot and equipment traffic. Warehouses also need floors that are:
- Resistant to dust and dirt to keep stocks always in top shape.
- Can withstand heavy loads, dropped objects, heavy equipment and high foot traffic without damage and high wear and tear.
- Resistant to gasoline, oils and chemicals without staining.
- Have high aesthetic appeal to impress visitors during warehouse tours.
- Non-porous and seamless so they are easy to clean and maintain.
Epoxy flooring systems have all these properties and more making them perfect for warehouses of any products.
Epoxy floorings systems are also ideal for commercial garages, car showrooms, retail trade establishments, grocery stores, pharmaceutical labs, and manufacturing plants. Almost any commercial establishment and industrial facility can benefit from a durable and long lasting epoxy floor.
Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens in the northern part of Palm Beach County offers its residents an exceptional quality of life and amazing lifestyle. Residents get 237 sunny days to enjoy a vibrant lifestyle amidst a lush tropical ambiance.
Palm Beach Gardens is more than just an ideal vacation destination. It is a community where residents understand the balance between social and business conditions. In Palm Beach Gardens there is a pro-active business environment.
While 30% of land in Palm Beach Gardens is dedicated to green space, Retail Trade continues to be the top industry based on number of employees. Healthcare Services comes in second and Professional, Scientific and Tech Services, third.
Palm Beach Gardens’ residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life and superb lifestyle amidst a sunny temperature and tropical ambiance. Shopping areas include the finest stores and day spas offer soothing relaxation. Dining opportunities are nothing but outstanding.
Our team is different. We
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Monday - Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm