Lantana epoxy floors
The town of Lantana in Palm Beach County, Florida has bodies of water everywhere. Residents in Lantana are mostly employed in Retail Trade, Construction and Healthcare & Social Assistance. Lantana provides a small town feel but with plenty of development going around.Lantana is a cozy community that lies between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton. It was established as an official town in 1921 making it one of the oldest in Palm Beach.
This peaceful and quiet town got its name from ‘Lantana,”- a local flora which grew in abundance when the town was with its first residents in 1842. Lantana ranks as the 15th best place to live in Palm Beach County.
Epoxy Flooring System
Epoxy flooring system is a practical and unique flooring system consisting of flexible materials with limitless applications. Whether what you need is beautiful flooring for your hotel lobby or a skid-proof warehouse floor, there is an epoxy flooring system for your business.
Epoxy consists of one part resin and one part hardener. Mixing these two components will result in a chemical reaction to form a strong, durable and resistant to wear and tear rigid plastic-like material.
The epoxy material is applied inn multiple layers and allowed to adhere to the concrete surface. A solid epoxy flooring system has a thickness of at least two millimeters. Epoxy material applied over the concrete surface that is less than two millimeters is referred to ass epoxy floor coating.
Industrial Epoxy Concrete Flooring System
Manufacturing facilities need extra strong and durable floors to withstand heavy wear and tear, oil and chemical spills as well as abrasion. Floors should also be able to withstand high foot and equipment traffic especially heavy equipment. More importantly floors need to be long lasting and easy to clean and maintain.
Whether your business is engage in industrial manufacturing such as Heavy and Light Duty Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution, Aerospace and Hangars, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Processing, Chemical Processing or Electrostatic Discharge (ESD), epoxy flooring solutions can meet your specific needs.
Epoxies make concrete floors aesthetically pleasing, easier to manage and instantly safer making it ideal even for the harshest manufacturing facility environment.
Epoxy Flooring System vs Epoxy Floor Paint
There have been numerous arguments about epoxy flooring system and epoxy floor paint. Many people are bound to believe that these two materials are the same because at first glance, they appear to be.
Some building managers of manufacturing facilities believe that epoxy paint is a good material to use because it can easily be applied by the facility’s maintenance staff. The low cost and self-install guide that comes with the epoxy floor paint looks like it is an easy fix.
So, how do epoxy floor paints compare with a professionally install epoxy flooring system?
Epoxy Flooring System
- Made up of 100% pure epoxy material (resin + hardener)
- Multi-layered system installed over diamond ground or shot blasted concrete surface.
- Has a long-term and strong bonding and adhesion property to the concrete surface for top quality performance even in the harshest facility environment.
- Designed for heavy duty flooring subjected to heavy foot and heavy equipment traffic.
- Highly resistant to moisture and chemical exposure.
- Long-lasting flooring solution that will never expose the concrete surface beneath.
- Resistant to moisture and staining.
Epoxy Floor Paint
- Latex-acrylic paints just like wall paints except that it has been added with a small amount of epoxy resin for more strength.
- The concrete surface does not need mechanical preparation prior to application except for random washing.
- Has a weak bonding property to the concrete surface.
- Designed for light duty flooring not subjected to high foot and heavy equipment traffic.
- Not resistant to moisture and chemical exposure.
- Paint will wear off after a few months (especially in high-traffic areas) and will expose bare concrete beneath.
- Does not provide the concrete surface with protection against moisture and staining.
Epoxy paint should never be used on manufacturing facilities which require floors that should be able to withstand extreme environments. Epoxy flooring system can provide manufacturing facilities with hard wearing and long lasting floors that can withstand daily torture in such an environment.
There are numerous types of epoxy flooring solutions available. If you are not sure which type is the perfect fit for the requirements of your manufacturing facility, talk to an epoxy contractor.
Epoxy flooring system is also ideal for medical facilities, schools, retail establishments, restaurants, hotels, car dealer showroom, commercial garages, and other commercial establishments and industrial facilities.
Our team is different. We
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Monday - Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm