Best Epoxy Garage Flooring Options
- An epoxy flooring system is one of the most ideal options for your commercial garage. The benefits of epoxy flooring for your garage combine aesthetic appeal, durability and longevity.
- Longevity. Work spaces such as a garage experiences regular foot traffic and wear and tear from vehicles. Epoxy floors provide unparalleled durability and strength as well as resistance to scratches, stains, chemical spills, hot tires, impact and abrasion.
- Self-leveling. Epoxy can be applied in both old and new concrete and will create the same smooth finish.
- Design options. Epoxy flooring is available in a wide range of colors and finishes. It can be designed to mimic granite, stone or marble. It can also be used to create unique customized designs.
- Viability. Epoxy is a very viable flooring option for a commercial garage because it is fire and impact resistant to ensure safety standards. Epoxy flooring also comes with high reflectivity to reduce the need for artificial lighting resulting in reduced energy bills.
- Easy to clean and maintain. Epoxy is a non-porous material thus it does not absorb dust and dirt or any mess thrown on it. The high gloss and seamless qualities of epoxy flooring leaves to room for dust, dirt, molds and mildew to hide.
To completely reap the benefits of epoxy flooring garage, it is highly recommended that you let an experienced epoxy contractor work on your garage floor to ensure it is properly applied. An experience contractor will make sure of these details:
- Use high grade industrial epoxy materials
- Properly prepare the concrete floor prior to epoxy application to ensure the epoxy material will properly adhere to with the concrete surface.
- Install the epoxy flooring at the right temperatures to ensure proper curing.
- Make sure there is no failure of installation
Considering the volume of vehicles that go in and out of a commercial garage every day, epoxy flooring is the most viable flooring option.
Flake And Metallic Epoxy Garage Coatings
The right epoxy flooring garage is one that looks great, fits the image you want your garage to project and will last for many years. Epoxy flooring for your commercial garage gives an inviting ambiance your customers are sure to appreciate.
Quality garage floors are ones that are made to last. Your commercial epoxy garage floor can withstand the harsh conditions like hot tires, corrosive chemicals and heavy the voluminous vehicles bring with them each day. Epoxy floors are the ideal solution for a commercial garage that looks as great as its performance.
Flake Epoxy Flooring and solid coat epoxy flooring
Colored flakes are applied by tossing the flakes onto the concrete surface when the epoxy is still wet and has not cured. This process creates customized epoxy flooring because the techniques on how the flakes are tossed (similar to scattering birdseed) vary from one epoxy contractor to another.
Epoxy flake flooring is a strong and durable epoxy coating created to be a cost effective alternative to Terrazzo flooring (consists of marble chips, granite, quartz and glass). This is a viable epoxy flooring option for commercial garages for these reasons:
- Durable enough to withstand heavy vehicle and foot traffic.
- Seamless floor that does not collect dust, dirt, germs, moisture, molds and mildew
- Resistant to chemical spills and abrasion.
- Safe because of its anti-slip features.
- Flexible flooring system that cuts the noise of rolling carts and foot traffic
- Easy to clean and maintain with regular sweeping or dust mopping as well as occasional cleaning with soap and water.
- Can be revitalized after long years of use through sanding and the application of a new topcoat.
Flaked epoxy flooring can also be installed in commercial and industrial kitchens, schools, manufacturing plants as well as in commercial and industrial spaces that will benefit from its anti-slip feature.
Epoxy flooring garage will not only give you an aesthetically appealing working area your customers will appreciate but will also give you long years of functional use.
Our team is different. We
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Monday - Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm