Epoxy Garage Floors will provide you with a lot of benefits:
- Epoxy flooring is resistant to any cracks, chips and water damage making it a durable and tough surface that can withstand continuous and heavy traffic.
- Epoxy flooring comes with a high gloss finish that will enhance the brightness of the floor by as much as 200% minimizing the use of artificial flooring.
- Epoxy flooring is easy to clean and maintain.
- Epoxy floors are easy and fast to install over the concrete subfloor.
- Epoxy flooring creates a seamless surface that is resistant to dust, dirt, oil stains, chemical stains, and water.
- Epoxy floors provide anti-slip surfaces for safety.
- Epoxy flooring system is also fire and heat resistant.
- Epoxy can be installed with different patterns to create unique floors or to separate areas.
- When properly installed epoxy flooring can last a long time because it can prevent the fast wear and tear of the concrete subfloor.
A successful epoxy installation in west palm beach entails the proper bonding of the epoxy material to the concrete subfloor without moisture which can be difficult because of the humidity. Make sure that your contractor does a moisture and scratch test befors giving you a quote.
The Cost of Epoxy Floors
Pricing epoxy floors get tricky because of the many variables. Consumers have choices in colors, dyes, metallic flakes, and more, all of which add time and labor.
The typical systems run anywhere from about $3.50 to $15 per square foot, depending on materials and styles. Another factor is how many coats you need for long-lasting daily use and the condition of your concrete slab.
No matter the scope of your renovation or your budget, we always have a practical solution in mind. Choose us at Palm Beach Epoxy Pros for your affordable epoxy experts.